Hi I’m Liz, a Dallas fashion blogger who started Witty n Pretty as a college communications class assignment. At first, I had no desire to run a blog and was simply going through the motions to get an A in the class. After a few blog posts, I started to really enjoy it and haven’t stopped since. Three years later, I got the A I wanted, graduated college, and have a blog I love!
I’m a Dallas transplant with a witty personality and classic style. I love to write, shop, travel, drink coffee, and show others how to live a beautiful life for less! Everything I do is on a budget and what I share with you will (almost) always be budget friendly.
A Few Random Facts
- I am 5′ 8″ and won’t wear heels because I’m over 6 foot in them
- I am an animal lover and once picked up a dying bird to make sure he wasn’t stepped on- then I fed him a dried cranberry.
- Jackie O is my style icon
- My favorite music is anything that gets a crowd singing together (Sweet Caroline, anyone?!)
- I have been to the Kentucky Derby
- My home state is Maryland and since college I have lived in 3 cities
- Ralph Lauren is my favorite designer- his classic pieces never go out of style
- A good cheese board is my guilty pleasure
- The one show I never miss is Expedition Unknown
- I never leave home without my sunglasses
If you have questions or just want to say hello, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.