Fall Home Decor from Etsy

fall coffee mugs

Happy Monday everyone! Since Labor Day is kind of like the official end of summer vacation and endless beach days, I figured I’d get a jump start on all the fun fall decorating. Growing up, my mom always made our home so beautiful for autumn. We had a “fall tree” in our dining room all decorated with pretty leaves and twinkly lights. The front steps would always have pumpkins, chrysanthemums, and dried corn stalks arranged nicely for a warm, welcoming entrance. Best of all, a cinnamon-pumpkin candle would always be burning in the kitchen when you walked in. These are the things memories are made of! In my own home/apartment, I want to make the same lovely memories!

I love browsing Etsy for unique decorative items. Some of my favorite things are instant download printable artwork. I buy several frames at Michael’s and then download pretty seasonal art to put in them and then switch out for the next season. This is probably the least expensive decorating tip I have! Anyway, for fall Etsy didn’t disappoint. Between adorable pumpkin spice latte mugs and “hocus pocus” tees, I think everyone can find something to suit their fancy here! See something you like in the picture above? See below for a direct link to the Etsy shop and product!

1. “Pumpkin Spice Y’all Campfire Mug” – Lexington Lettering
  11. “Pumpkin Spice Fall Sweatshirt” – The Lavish LEO
  12. “Happy Fall Y’all Banner” – A Party in a Bag
  13. “Gold Autumn Leaves” – Autumn Weddings
  14. “Fall Burlap Banner” – Sunshine at Heart
  15. “PSL Season” – Kara Ashley Shreeve
  16. “Pumpkin Spice Printable” – Pretty Plus Paper
  17. “Coffee Break Watercolor” – Make Things Co.

I always do my best to support small businesses like these and they have such cute things anyway! Definitely browse their shops for more if you get a chance! Happy September!

-Liz

23 Responses to Fall Home Decor from Etsy

1. Jess says:

Oh my gosh, such great Fall decor! I love Etsy!
    Xoxo
    Jess

2. Lor says:

Those mugs are fabulous! And I love the idea of changing up a piece of artwork every new season. As you said it’s inexpensive, super easy to do, and adds a nice change!

Thanks, Lor! The mugs are my fave! Changing up the artwork is really easy and cute to do for your house! I just did it over the week and the subtle touches are so nice.

3. A few days before September I started to see the pumpkin spice products pop up, and I knew the season began, I don’t know why I love pumpkin spice as much as I do, but I just do!
    ​xoxo
    Sarah Lindner

4. I LOVE all of these and I’m OBSESSED with etsy!! So much of my home decor is etsy. I love this it’s small business and most of it is customizable. I’m waiting on some custom watercolors to be framed and once they are, I’m going to do a etsy roundup on the blog!!

xoxo
    Tiffani

Hey Tiffani! I love Etsy too! Supporting small businesses is important to me and I’m so glad you got some artwork from there. I can’t wait to see your post!!

5. Alina says:

How did wee we live without etsy! Great round up!

6. Anna says:

We love A Party in A Bag!

7. Adi says:

Those mugs are so cute!! I love fall decor. Great post πŸ™‚

8. Roselyn says:

These are all so cute! I am totally a lover of summer and wasn’t ready for fall but after seeing this maybe I am! πŸ™‚ xo, Roselyn

9. susie40s says:

I love everything you featured! I feel sorry for people who don’t have the four seasons! Each one has something special to offer but autumn is the BEST!!

10. OMG these are so cute! I’m so excited for fall!! Xo

11. Andrew D. Morrison says:

It”s a fall morning here Lizzy. Woke up this morning about 7 am and the temp was about 65 degrees outside. And now I am enjoying a nice cup of hot coffee.

Love you