First Day of a New Job

First Day
Today is the first official day of my new job! I’ve worked so hard to get to where I’m at today and I can’t wait to see where this journey will take me. I’ll be rocking stilettos and red lip stick just in case any of you were wondering. I have a closet full of work-appropriate clothing that I’ve been dying to wear for the last few months and I’m thrilled that today I can start wearing them again. When it comes to first day outfits, I like to appear professional but feminine. I chose this pink blazer and navy pencil skirt because it embodies both of those things. Women tend to think that in order to be respected in the workplace they need to be just as “hardcore” as the men. I believe that we should embrace our femininity and use it to our advantage. It’s what make us beautiful and powerful!
Signature

0 Responses to First Day of a New Job

1. Shauna841505 says:

Congratulations!!! I hope your day went smoothly! πŸ™‚

2. Congratulations on your new job. And I also think that our, women’s, beauty is powerful.

3. mshillapel says:

Congratulations on the new job! You most definitely blew them all away in this fabulous look, girl! Cheers!

4. Autumn says:

Congrats! The outfit is adorable!

5. kelceepowell says:

Super cute outfit! Hope you have a great first day!

6. Congratulations on the new job! Looks like the perfect first-day outfit!

7. Congratulations on your new job!

8. Such a cute outfit! <3 Good luck on your first day!

9. lifeofamylee says:

Hope you have the best first day! Congrats on all of your hard work paying off! Also – great choice on the outfit, I love the pink blazer and the polkadot skirt!

10. How exciting! Congrats on the new job! I’m sure you will look stunning. Good luck on your first day!

11. Have a great first day. πŸ™‚

12. lordwalt says:

I wish you all the best today!

13. Hope you enjoyed your first day! Always nerve-wracking πŸ™‚