Good morning lovelies! I’m super excited to share with you (and for you to share with the man in your life) my favorite gifts for Valentine’s Day! The traditional chocolates and roses are my favorite out of everything I mention in this blog post, but for those of us who like to be spoiled I came up with a few items and even a little graphic so you can share it on your Facebook wall and tag a certain someone in it!
Gentlemen, please turn your attention to me as I walk you through everything. I promise that you’ll be safe if you use my guidance and suggestions. I realize (and so will you sooner or later) that some of this stuff is just too expensive to buy, which is why you must understand that these are suggestions and by no means the only way to make a girl happy. However, if you want to blow her expectations out of the water, you might consider a few of my ideas!
- Miss Dior Perfume- Seriously, what girl wouldn’t love perfume like this on the most romantic day of the year? Gents, you can find this perfume at Nordstrom’s and also Sephora. I’d suggest places like Amazon.com but for quality assurance, go to a department store.
- Jo Malone candle- Candles are romantic and cozy. Girls love romantic and cozy! Jo Malone candles are packaged pretty and smell divine! Saks 5th Avenue has a whole selection online. If this is a bit out of your price range, try a Bath & Body Works candle!
- Kate Spade Wallet- If your lady is like me, she’s in love with Kate Spade! While getting her a bag may be a little over-the-top, a wallet could be just the ticket! This is my favorite wallet they have in stock. You can’t go wrong with it.
- Pink Roses- Red roses are lovely, but pink seems so much more youthful!
- Coffee Mug- For the young professional woman, coffee is her lifeline. This adorable mug will remind her she’s beautiful everyday.
- Chocolate-Covered Strawberries- Whether you make them yourself or buy them from Godiva, this is much better twist on the traditional box of chocolates (and it tastes better too!) As much as our moms enjoyed the box of Russell Stover goodies, we like something a little different.
- Champagne- This goes so well with those strawberries I mentioned! Don’t forget the champagne flutes! Pop fizz clink!
My last suggestion to you men is regardless of what you give her or do for her, write her a letter. Not a text or an email, an actual letter. It doesn’t have to be ridiculously sappy or dramatic, it only needs to be filled with the things you appreciate about her. List them, bullet point them, whatever you do just write what’s on your heart!