So the jumpsuit trend I’ve been seeing all over Pinterest isn’t my favorite trend this summer, but it’s one I’ve jumped on board with anyway. I’m not usually someone who likes trends to begin with- classics are my go-to. But I found this super comfy gray jumpsuit from Tobi.com and figured I’d give it a go!
Tips for Wearing a Jumpsuit
Wearing a jumpsuit isn’t easily done and I found that out first hand. Jumpsuits can look funny on different body types and unfortunately highlight areas people might not want to draw attention to! Here are a few tips on how to wear a jumpsuit this summer!
- Pay attention to the cut and style- some jumpsuits are high-waisted while others hit at the hip!
- Don’t try to overpower the jumpsuit with big accessories, simple necklaces like the one above work nicely too.
- Find one made from breathable fabric! In the Texas heat, you can’t afford to be wearing anything besides flowy fabrics and cotton.
- For casual jumpsuits like the one I’m wearing, wear chic tennis shoes like Keds (perfect for errand running and Sunday brunch!)
- Get the size you need, not the size you want! For some jumpsuits I have to size up to get the right fit!
I linked all my outfit details above! Jumpsuits and rompers are so cute for summer so definitely give them a try! Also, another trend I’ve seen for the summer is simple jewelry that makes a statement. My gold necklace above is from the Happiness Boutique and they have some really great pieces like this one! Don’t be afraid to try out this trend, if can rock it, then so can you!