How to Wear a Jumpsuit This Summer

gray jumpsuit

messy braid

dallas blogger

glittery pink nails

summer style ideas

Jumpsuit: Tobi c/0 (HERE) | Necklace: Happiness Boutique c/o (HERE)

So the jumpsuit trend I’ve been seeing all over Pinterest isn’t my favorite trend this summer, but it’s one I’ve jumped on board with anyway. I’m not usually someone who likes trends to begin with- classics are my go-to. But I found this super comfy gray jumpsuit from Tobi.com and figured I’d give it a go!

Tips for Wearing a Jumpsuit

Wearing a jumpsuit isn’t easily done and I found that out first hand. Jumpsuits can look funny on different body types and unfortunately highlight areas people might not want to draw attention to! Here are a few tips on how to wear a jumpsuit this summer!

• Pay attention to the cut and style- some jumpsuits are high-waisted while others hit at the hip!
  • Don’t try to overpower the jumpsuit with big accessories, simple necklaces like the one above work nicely too.
  • Find one made from breathable fabric! In the Texas heat, you can’t afford to be wearing anything besides flowy fabrics and cotton.
  • For casual jumpsuits like the one I’m wearing, wear chic tennis shoes like Keds (perfect for errand running and Sunday brunch!)
  • Get the size you need, not the size you want! For some jumpsuits I have to size up to get the right fit!

I linked all my outfit details above! Jumpsuits and rompers are so cute for summer so definitely give them a try! Also, another trend I’ve seen for the summer is simple jewelry that makes a statement. My gold necklace above is from the Happiness Boutique and they have some really great pieces like this one! Don’t be afraid to try out this trend, if can rock it, then so can you!

dallas fashion blogger

12 Responses to How to Wear a Jumpsuit This Summer

1. Amy says:

This is such a cute jumpsuit! I love wearing them because they are so comfortable!

xoxo,
    Amy

2. layersofchic says:

love your necklace, wish i could see a full body photo of the jumpsuit!

3. This look so comfy to wear. really like jumpsuits and playsuits for summer. I like to wear them with long pendants or dainty necklaces layered. You look great! <3 /Madison
    FASHION TALES

4. Linda says:

These are great tips! I love wearing jumpsuits, they’re just so comfortable to me!

Linda

5. The one you’re wearing looks so comfy! I love it! Also, that necklace is beautiful. I’ve been on the hunt for a necklace like that.

Kimberly

6. Emily says:

Such a cute and comfy look!

Emily
    withstyleandgrace.net

7. I’ve never thought to wear jumpsuits for casual wear but now I just might have to! Especially with the dainty jewelry and keds <3

Cheers,
    Shruthi

8. Great tips! Your jumpsuit looks so comfy!

xx Beatriz | http://www.livelovewearit.com

9. Love the texture of this jumpsuit so comfy! The jewelry adds a bit chic to it โค๏ธ

10. Shannon says:

I love this jumpsuit! It looks so cozy. I love how you styled it with the dainty jewelry! xx Shannon || http://www.champagneatshannons.com

11. Amy says:

Love this look on you! I’ve never tried a jumper but you have me seriously wanting to try one and maybe even buy one. That’s huge!

12. K.M. Sutton says:

Love this look so much! That is such a cute jumpsuit! I agree they can be so hard to wear, but when you find the perfect one it is like finding the holy grail! <3