I love the french bistro style for a small space! The patio isn’t huge but it’s big enough that we can have a little table and chairs outside to use when we enjoy our morning coffee and breakfast. In true recent college grad fashion, we don’t have tons of money to spend on chic-ifying our space. We’re on the hunt for bargains! Our shopping list includes:
- Bistro chairs that we can either spray paint ourselves or are already a cute color like this pink
- A unique table to put some flowers on and obviously our much needed coffee
- Depending on the sun exposure on the deck, we may need a little umbrella of sorts
- A cute, sizable rug to put down over the wood so we don’t get splinters
- Lights to string over the railing
The thing I love about decorating is that you don’t have to do it all at once. You can take your time to find the things you really want for good prices. I’ll share pictures of the patio when it’s finally done!