Ray-Ban Aviator Look-alikes

Good morning friends! The sun is finally shining here in Kansas City and it feels as though my eyes are burning because I haven’t seen it in so long. Is this how Edward Cullen felt when he sparkled (sorry for the Twilight reference!) The sunlight normally hurts my eyes anyway so I wear sunglasses year-round in effort not to wrinkle my skin from squinting.

Since my birthday was last month, I’ve been trying to figure out what I really want as a birthday gift from my boyfriend. He told me to pick whatever I wanted and he would order it. Of course I went for something expensive (Ray Ban Aviators) until I saw the staggering price tag. I didn’t want himΒ to pay over $150 for something I would inevitably sit on sometime this summer. Instead of ordering the pricey sunnies, I found an inexpensive alternative that is just as cute at Old Navy. These pink aviator mirrored lens with gold trimming go for $12!

ray ban aviator look alikes

I’ve linked a few others that are under $25 for you to browse as well! Hopefully you find something you love! As for my birthday present, I’m still on the hunt! Leave a comment with suggestions!-LIZ

21 Responses to Ray-Ban Aviator Look-alikes

1. Pingback: Scalloped Clutch on a Budget | Witty N Pretty

2. Samantha says:

Loving the sunnies xoxo

Samantha – Pearls and Polkadots

3. Kristie says:

I have some inexpensive look-a-likes to these too and love them! Happy birthday! xo

4. I’m horrible and always buy fake aviators- I always lose them or bend them out of shape! Hugs, Kait

5. Love the pink lenses! Check Amazon for Ray Ban Aviators–if you’re willing to get a less popular colored frame, you can always find options under $100! I snagged a pair for $91 just last month! πŸ™‚ As for birthday ideas…you can’t go wrong with a fun pair of earrings or my go-to…Nike shoes πŸ™‚

Thanks Kristin! I haven’t tried Amazon, only eBay and sometimes I could get a good deal but ultimately, I don’t trust myself with expensive sunnies!
      Love your earrings idea! I wanted some from kendra Scott!

6. Bri says:

Super Cute! Love these!!

7. I love those sunglasses! I also always like a good Twilight reference. πŸ˜‰ Great post! I’m also just 30 minutes north of you in Saint Joseph, MO, style collective sister!

8. Lol I love the Edward Cullen reference you are so cute! And so are those sunglasses! I break mine a lot too that’s why it’s hard to splurge a lot on them!

9. I love a good designer copy! Aviators are my fav
    xoxo http://www.thehouseofsequins.com

10. Nisalohatat says:

Thanks for the recommendation! I love your post❀️

11. Bailey says:

I love a good dupe for designer items! Thanks for sharing.

xoxo,
    Bailey
    Here’s The Skinny

12. Anna says:

Love the rose colored sunnies! What a great deal!
    XO,
    Anna

13. Susan Berner says:

Thank you for highlighting the cheaper copy cats! Most of us can’t afford the real deal. That’s why I like your blog so much! You understand that many of us have to be careful what we spend, and you show us how to be in style without costing a fortune.