Target Dollar Spot Christmas Finds

target dollar spot

Happy Monday lovelies! I hope you’ve recovered from your crazy Thanksgiving festivities and are on the mend. My Thanksgiving was quite busy in San Antonio; David and I spent it with his family and friends. Frankly, I’m still stuffed from all of the food! I think I had about five plates of turkey and stuffing by the end of the day. No regrets! This season is so wonderful for yummy treats but so terrible for my waistline.

Since Christmas is now in full swing, I went and browsed the Target dollar section to see what holiday goodies I could find and I wasn’t disappointed! They had cute Christmas salt and pepper shakers, wrapping paper, snow globe place cards, hats and mittens, and plenty of glittery items! I bought Christmas themed dish towels (with Christmas trees on them, of course) and this adorable pink Christmas tree I wanted to share with you guys!

cute christmas trees

You’ll never guess how much it cost! It was $3! You don’t even know how excited I am about something so small and simple. The ornaments were also $3 for the whole box. The Target dollar spot is my favorite place to find fun little decorative items like this for cheap. I think we can all relate to how hard it is to go into the store just needing one thing and not come out with an additional $50 worth of stuff. The struggle is real!

christmas decor ideas

Where will I be putting my new pink tree? On my desk at work of course! I like to add a little merriment wherever I go. Hopefully no one in the office will mind all of the glitter that follows! Anyway, tell me about your recent Target dollar section finds in the comments! I love to see what other Targets have in their dollar spots!

simple blog layout

19 Responses to Target Dollar Spot Christmas Finds

1. Colleen says:

That tree will be perfect on your desk! I sure wish Target didn’t leave Canada πŸ™

2. Aida Zhan says:

The cutest little finds! I need to go to target like now! <3

3. Love the pink tree. I’m obsessed with Dollar Spot! Impossible not to buy something each time I browse.

4. I love Target’s dollar ($3, $5) section…so many good things. Year round they have great travel and restaurant goodies for the kids…coloring and doodling books πŸ™ŒπŸ» I actually bought all three babes these trees for their rooms…can never have enough Christmas trees!!

xoxo
    Tiffani

5. Halee Pagel says:

The Target dollar section is dangerous!! But that Christmas tree and those ornaments are super cute…. πŸ™‚

6. Those ornaments are adorable I love trees decorated with pastel palettes!

Happy Monday!

Vanessa | http://www.vanessarenae.com

7. pepperedinstyle says:

I’m obsessed with the Target dollar section! Love this little tree! XO ~Anna http://www.pepperedinstyle.com

8. I always find the cutest stuff in the dollar section at Target! Love that mini tree!
    xo Jessica

9. Leah Lowe says:

I love the Target dollar spot, I always find the best stuff! Love that pink tree!

x – Leah

10. Jocey says:

That little tree is so cute. I would love to have you as a coworker, it would make me smile to such festive spirit.