The Urge to Wander

Bon Voyage
Today I woke up with an inkling to travel. I don’t much care where I go as long as I get to go somewhere. Frankly, there’s nothing more exciting than getting on a plane and taking off. I’ve heard it said before that travel is the only thing you can buy that makes you richer.
Laying in bed this morning, I made a short list of places I’d like to travel that don’t include the stereotypical countries (England, France, Italy etc.) Sometimes the places that are off the beaten path are where you really need to go. I don’t think getting lost in the Sahara Desert or Amazon Jungle is necessarily where “we need to go” in order to grow (where would my flat iron plug in anyway?) but finding the exotic places is so much more exciting than anywhere else. My list includes:
  • Costa Rica
  • South Africa
  • Norway
  • Greenland
  • Armenia
  • Chile
  • Morocco
  • Dubai
  • Iran
  • New Zealand
  • Bermuda

What’s on your list? Comment below and I might just add it to mine!
Signature

27 Responses to The Urge to Wander

1. Wendy & Ani says:

That duffel bag is gorgeous.

Norway is high on my list too. There’s a town there called Alesund that looks really beautiful in all the photos πŸ™‚

2. The Girl says:

Costa Rica and Chile are on my wishlist also! Together with Zanzibar!

3. Great choices. Morocco and New Zealand are both high on my list!

4. Alors… πŸ™‚ Bon voyage, ma belle!

5. Victoria says:

I’ve never heard of the saying, “travel is the only thing you can buy that makes you richer” but I couldn’t agree more with that quote. At first it was my dream to hit at least 10 countries before my 30th birthday, and when that passed, I was still short a few countries. I plant to do a lot of traveling this year to make up for lost time! I basically want to see everything – the stereotypical Europe, China, Southeast Asia, Africa, South America. I want to visit all the continents except for Antartica – it’s to cold!

6. ymorbeauty says:

Oh my god that weekend-er bag is perfect. I’m heading to LA mid-february and I can’t wait to people watch inside the airport.

7. Amelia Vesper says:

I love that passport case–so bummed it’s sold out!! As for travel destinations, I really want to visit Egypt and Australia πŸ™‚

8. Ahhh that is the perfect outfit to travel in! Capes are so fun and easy just to slip on and go! Trendy’s has similar capes as the one shown in your post! Check it out at http://www.sosotrendy.com

-TrendyTrousseau

9. annkelley14 says:

Reblogged this on Ann'sRazzJazz and commented:
    I am in the middle of planning a trip to Germany with my daughter and her husband who is stationed there. Would like to visit some ancient sites and some religious sites. Like England, Scotland and Ireland sounds nice! So ready!

10. annkelley14 says:

I agree and in the middle of planning a trip to Germany with my daughter and her husband who is stationed there. I’ve been before when I was in service but this time my daughter will experience traveling overseas too! I plan to do my touring once I get there at least for the next year since I am single I am free to travel a little and I thank GOD I can!

11. Great traveling choices! I would suggest Nicaragua (if you go to Costa Rica, you’ll be near one of the nicest beaches in Nicaragua, San Juan del Sur) and Buenos Aires, Argentina.

12. majeang says: