Top 3 Sephora Products

sephora reviewGood morning friends! Hopefully you saw my blog post yesterday about my experience and how-to contouring at Sephora. If not, I’ll link it here! I did a quick contour for my makeup today and it turned out really well even without the careful instruction of the beauty experts. I always wonder if I can recreate the look on my own without all the same expensive makeup they use. Turns out, for the most part you can. But there are a few Sephora products that I find crucial to achieving the same look!

1. Sephora brand Contour Duo– This is where the contour really takes shape! This handy tool is double-sided and easy to use. You simply blend it in with a makeup sponge and you’re good to go. It retails for $20 but is far cheaper than other high-end brands.
  2. Sephora brand 10 Hour Wear Perfection Foundation– Without a doubt my favorite foundation I’ve ever used (and I’ve tried a lot!) The texture is really smooth and doesn’t feel cake-y on my face. If you wear foundation 5 days a week, it will last you for about 4 months. This also retails for $20.
  3. Smashbox Brow-Tech Shaping Powder– Eyebrows are out of control and usually need some help. To pull together the rest of the look, you’ll need something to work with the brows! This tool is a little wand with lose powder on the end that will help you fill in your eyebrows and give them a more defined look. I use it frequently and love it! It might be more of a splurge item because it costs $25.

These products are definitely my splurge items as they aren’t as cheap as drugstore makeup. The real difference is how long it lasts on your face. I used to wear Cover Girl foundation and it worked but only for a few hours until it was sliding off my face and looking goopy. If you can afford to treat yourself, start out with the foundation and go from there!

witty n pretty

16 Responses to Top 3 Sephora Products

1. Emily says:

You’re making me excited to try these out! That contour duo looks awesome- I’ve been needing something like that!
    Emily

2. Lauren B. says:

I am not good with makeup so this has been SUPER helpful!!
    xx, Lauren {www.rosesandrainboots.com}

3. Jaime says:

I have not used any of these products, but am now excited to try them!! Thanks for sharing!

4. I bought the highlight contour stick too! However I’m still constantly trying to figure out how to contour my face and what looks right! I’m glad I’m a fashion blogger and not a makeup artist! Lol

Same here love! I usually do a highlight on top of my cheek bones and down the center of my nose. Then a contour under my cheek bones and on the sides of my nose!

5. Mackenzie says:

Love Sephora and I spend wayyyyy more time in there than I’m willing to admit!! Haven’t tried any of these products! Definitely going to need to give them a go! xo

6. I love the contour duo! Great stuff xoxox

7. joradn says:

i really need to try that foundation. im in a makeup rut right now, but the long lasting quality sounds perfect!

xx | jordan taylor | petiteMODERN

8. Jessica W says:

Those are some great Sephora picks! I can get lost in there for hours!

xo Jessica

9. sarah lindner says:

I will def have to give these a try! I am constantly trying to figure out how to contour my face and what will last the longest!
    xoxo
    Sarah

10. ingrid says:

I didn’t know that the foundation was THAT good?!!! Now I’m very intrigue…