What Does it Take to Get Into Reward Style?

reward style wall in dallas

like to know it wall

redwardstyle wall mural

colorful wall murals in dallas

uptown dallas bars

colorful accessories in dallas

steve madden wedges

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you had a great weekend! I spent some time shopping out in Allen, TX at the outlets there. Does anyone else love outlet shopping? It’s where I find all the bargains! I picked up some super cute over the knee boots 75% off at Aldo so I can’t wait to wear those this fall!

So as a style blogger the measurement of my success seems to be my acceptance into Reward Style. You know, that little “shop my look by signing up for LiketoKnow.it” message in most Instagrammer’s posts? Yeah, that’s the thing I’ve been dying to be able to include in my posts but I haven’t been accepted yet! So here’s what I’ve gleaned from other blogger’s success stories about getting into Reward Style.

Style Bloggers Need Outfit Posts

For a long time, I posted a little bit of everything on my Instagram. One day might be a styled photo of my coffee and the next day might be a shot of my outfit. Reward Style focuses on style. Think “Outfit of the Day” posts! So I’ve been trying to adjust my Instagram feed to be just style.

Quality Photos Matter

I don’t know how in depth they go into an Instagrammer’s blog, but I think it’s important that the photography for your fashion posts be up to par with what Reward Style expects. Hiring a photographer is something I’m ponying up the money for and it’s totally worth it. Photos for my outfit above were taken by Luisa (link to her blog here!) She’s amazing and very affordable if you live here in Dallas!

Engagement is Important

You can have great posts but if no one is engaging with them (i.e. commenting) then your social influence isn’t very high. Reward Style will likely notice this and assume that no one is interested in what you have to share, therefore no one will purchase any of your promoted items. I’m still learning how to solve this problem on my own Instagram.

If you’ve gotten into Reward Style, please leave me a comment with any tips or secrets! If you work for Reward Style, then please accept my application! Being accepted into Reward Style has been a goal of mine for the last year and I’m hoping to make that happen soon!

dallas fashion blogger

21 Responses to What Does it Take to Get Into Reward Style?

1. Ilse says:

Love the photos girl! And great advice on someone trying to get into RewardStyle! Shopstyle Collective is also great and anyone can use it!

2. Shauna841505 says:

I’ve never heard of Reward Style!!! But I hope that you get accepted soon. I always love your photos and think you have great style!

3. Stephanie says:

Love the pics! Great advice. I’m not in Reward Style because I’m not where close to being on their level, but I’ve also heard they look at the frequency and consistency of your posts on your blog. They want at least 2-3 posts on your blog per week. OR so I heard…again that’s just what I’ve heard through the grapevine. I’ve been wanting to go take pics in front of that wall too! – Stephanie | http://www.theborrowedbabes.com

4. Good tips! I’ve tried like four times and still no luck πŸ™

Vanessa | http://www.vanessarenae.com

5. thefashionableaccountant says:

I’m part of rewardstyle and would agree with everything you are saying. You also should try using different emails for applying and have people recommend you. If anyone wants a referral just shoot me an email nikkiarnold314@gmail.com I hope you get in soon babe!!

6. laurajaneatelier says:

These photos are so fun, your outfit matches the background perfectly
    xo

7. Good ol RewardStyle! Thanks for these tips. This will definitely help someone who is keen to get in!

Cheers,
    Shruthi

8. Shai says:

I love your outfit so much! And the background wall is so fun and cute!

9. mandyarraiz says:

Super informative love! and you look adorableeeee!!

10. Linda says:

These are great tips! Thanks so much for sharing! I never really tried to apply to reward style because I assumed I would just get rejected haha.

Linda

11. This is my goal too!! Hope we can both reach it this year 😘

12. G says:

I went send in another application! If it’s been a few months yours might have gotten lost! I hadn’t heard back for 4-6 months, sent my application in again & got accepted! It also helps if you’re already using a company like them like Shop Style collective ( I think it’s called).

Hope that helps!

13. Brittany says:

These are great tips! I’ve been dying to get into RewardStyle for months and still haven’t been accepted. I’m also working on my IG feed! Hope it happens soon!

14. susie40s says:

I hope you get accepted into Reward Style soon! I love your blog!!

15. You look so cute! I was just in Dallas and I sadly didn’t get to take a pic infront of this famous wall.